The Art of Coaching with one of the very best in the world… Dave Jack
Enjoy and please, leave your comments below:
Whether you were at last year’s
or not, you’re bound to have some questions about our 2010 event.
Why should you attend?
Will you obtain CEU’s?
Why is it less expensive than last year?
Will you become certified through the IYCA for attend?
I’ve got all your answers here!
1) Why should I attend the IYCA International Summit in 2010?
Honestly, I could spend all day answering this one.
Let me list some bullet points for you –
The Speakers & Education:
Carlo Alvarez is a former Major League Baseball Coach and considered
the very best high school Strength Coach in the country.
- David Jack received a standing ovation at last year’s IYCA Summit because his
seminar on ‘Mentoring Young Athletes’ was so cutting and innovative.
- Nick Berry has created multiple businesses in the fitness industry and
developed systems to see them ALL become profitable and revenue-rich.
- Pat Rigsby is considered the finest and most knowledgeable marketing
guru in the fitness industry today.
- Dr. Kwame Brown has created a pre-adolescent fitness program called
‘FUNction’ which is currently the most on-demand and successful
fitness initiative in the entire country.
Think any of these experts can help with your training and business
issues or questions?
Think you could learn some stuff from them that will make you a better
Coach and more money literally overnight?
Youth Fitness Training
In this Video From the IYCA Summit Dave Jack Discusses Youth Fitness Training