“This was the best strength & conditioning event I’ve ever attended!”
– Jason Novak, Head Strength & Conditioning Coach – Central Michigan University
The 2017 IYCA Summit was packed with information and passion, and you can now watch the entire event on video. The recordings include 6 lecture-style presentations and 10 hands-on sessions for nearly 12 hours of learning from many of the top coaches in the industry.
“The IYCA Summit was incredible!
I’ll definitely be back!”
Lecture presentations include:
- Ron McKeefery (VP of Education for PLAE and legendary S & C Coach) – Establishing a Winning Culture
- Brett Klika (Co-founder of SPIDERfit Kids and international youth training expert) – Powerful Play for Athletic Performance
- Selena Budge (PT and founder of Stability Enhancement Systems) – Stability Enhancement Systems Injury Prevention
- Heather Mason (Hammer Strength and legendary strength coach) – Change the Game
- Rob Taylor (Smarter Team Training) – Making an Impact!
- Jason Novak (Head S & C Coach – Central Michigan University) – The Athlete Irony
Hands-on learning sessions include presentations from:
- Brett Klika (SPIDERfit Kids) – Powerful Play
- Freddie Walker (University of Pittsburgh S & C Coach) – Isometric Strength in Speed Development
- Mike Vorkapich (Michigan State University S & C Coach) – Bodyweight Alternatives
- Jeremiah Chapman (Performance Course, TX) – Large Group Training Strategies
- Dave “The Band Man” Schmitz – Lateral Quickness and First Step Quickness with Resistance Bands
- Joe Powell (Central Michigan) – Self Myo-fascial Release Techniques
- Shawn Grant PT (Plymouth Physical Therapy Specialists) – 3-D Functional Assessments
- Zach Houghton (U of South Florida S & C Coach) – Progressions for the Clean & Pulls
- Jared Markiewicz (Functional Integrated Training, WI) – Lower Body Strength Progressions & Regressions
- Brian Sipotz (Advantage Strength) – Inserting Games/Competitions into Training
- Phil Hueston (All-Star Sports, NJ) – Metabolic Conditioning for Athletes
Attendees paid $197 plus travel expenses to experience the 2017 IYCA Summit in Detroit, MI. Get recordings of the entire Summit for just $89!
But….until September 6th, this is available for only $59!
Awesome event! Great information and great ideas!– Anthony Higdon
Can’t wait until the next one!!!!!!– John Porter